Robertson Property Management Limited can offer a service to housing developments whereby we can arrange all necessary maintenance, both general maintenance and larger phased upgrade works.
Although we can tailor a package to suit the requirements of individual developments, works could include the following:
- Cleaning of the common areas
- Cleaning of windows in common areas
- Arrange for the maintenance of the garden and grounds
- Arrange minor common repairs as and when required
- Arrange for appropriate quotes for larger maintenance/upgrading works to be authorised by the residents
- General meetings with residents to discuss matters relating to the common areas of the building
- Negotiation and payment of the building insurance
- Arrangement and payment of service of the lift with maintenance company as specified
- Minimum quarterly inspection of the development to ensure maintenance carried out to a high standard
- Preparation of statement of accounts on an annual basis
- Setting up a Residents’ Association ‘Sinking Fund’ whereby regular payments are made into the account to cover larger maintenance/upgrading works
Should you wish to enquire about this service, please feel free to contact us.