Having viewed a property and you wish to be considered for the tenancy the following is required:
1) A completed Application Form is required for each person applying;
2) We require copies of the most recent 3 months of bank statements
3) We require copies of the last 3 months of wage slips (6 when paid weekly). In the case of when the applicant is a student we also require a copy of the SAAS letter if applicable. Additional financial information can be supplied if you feel this would be beneficial in supporting your application.
4) We also require you to provide 2 character references. When already renting we require a landlord reference and your other reference would ideally be your current employer. Other suitable referees would include course tutor, doctor, bank manager, accountant, previous landlord or someone who has known you more than 2 years but is not a family member (ie. work colleague, long standing neighbour);
5) Completed guarantor form for student, under 23, or where requested. We shall also require a copy of photographic ID and proof of address (ie recent utility bill etc.) for the guarantor;
6) Photographic ID.
7) Once all paperwork is received and approved then deposit is due to be paid, no later Yvonne Pauline Taylor than when the tenancy agreement documentation is being signed, this can be done by either cash, cheque or bank transfer.
All of the above must be provided to Robertson Property Management. It is the applicants’ responsibility to get the references, this can be done by either email, post or handing into the office